ReSound is part of The GN Group, 150 years in history and one of the largest hearing aid manufacturers in the world.
- Volumes and Mute control
- Speech Clarity
- Noise reduction level
- GPS Tracking of lost hearing aids
- Tinnitus Relief/Management
GN Hearing unveils the world’s first Premium-Plus hearing aid on November 2018,
The ReSound LiNX Quattro™, designed for people who want the very best that technology has to offer and desire a brilliant sound experience with great speech intelligibility even in noisy situations.
Powered by new technology, including a new chip platform, ReSound LiNX Quattro™ offers a combination of unmatched sound quality and rechargeability, while further expanding GN Hearing’s leadership within 2.4 GHz connectivity and remote fine-tuning:
- Sound quality: A brilliant sound experience, with clearer, fuller and richer Layers of Sound™. With the highest input dynamic range available and extended high frequencies, sounds are processed in increased detail at all input levels, leading to superior sound quality where softer sounds are clearer and louder sounds are fuller and distortion-free.
- Smallest and longest lasting 2.4 GHz integrated Li-ion rechargeable hearing aid on the market. It comes with a compact portable charger that holds three extra charges and offers quick charge.
- Only hearing aid that offers 24 hours of use even when streaming 50% of the time and 30 hours of use on a fully charged battery without streaming.
- ReSound Assist™ connects hearing aid users with their hearing care professionals via the ReSound Smart 3D™ app, allowing remote adjustment of their hearing aids based on individual needs and preferences leading to even better sound quality.
#1 Bestseller RIE hearing aids, suitable from mild to severe hearing loss, 4 years international warranty.
We have fitted 65 pieces of Quattro (and counting!) since it’s first launch on the 1st of November 2018. View our customer testimonials.
Available for demonstration at all outlets, contact us now.