We are looking for experienced and responsible individual interested in joining us as:
- Retail: Senior Hearing Consultant/Senior Clinical Audiologist
- High level of patience, good with elderlies.
- Minimum two years of full time dispensing hearing aids in a private centre or clinic.
- Candidate without experiences need not apply.
- Mandarin and English speaking is a must.
Job Description, Roles & Responsibilities:
- Examine patients who have hearing, balance or related ear problem. Assess the results of the examination and diagnose problems.
- Fit and dispense patients with appropriate hearing aids or products based on each hearing condition. Counsel and follow-up with customers and their families.
- Troubleshoot hearing instrument technical issues and if required, to send for laboratory repair
- Maintenance of customer’s records, manage daily clinic operations, cash flow and branch target
- Ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of the branch
- Regular visits to Hospital, ENT & GP to build rapport, preparation of medical reports
- Phone calls to customers i.e. reminder calls, follow-up calls with customers on hearing aids usage, KIV cases, etc.
Working hours: 10am to 6.30pm Tuesday to Saturday
5 days week,
(Off on Mondays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Commission provided with 14 days Annual leave + OFF on Chinese New Year week
- Medical benefits
- Medical insurance
- Great team to work along with!
Open to Singaporeans and PR only.
Interested parties may email to firstname.lastname@example.org to deposit your resume.