We are looking for experienced and responsible individual interested in joining us as:
- Retail: Hearing Care Consultant/ Audiologists
- High level of patience, good with elderlies.
- Minimum two years of full-time dispensing hearing aids in a private centre or clinic.
- Candidate without experiences need not apply.
- Mandarin and English speaking is a must.
Job Description, Roles & Responsibilities:
- Examine patients who have hearing, balance or related ear problem. Assess the results of the examination and diagnose problems.
- Fit and dispense patients with appropriate hearing aids or products based on each hearing condition. Counsel and follow-up with customers and their families.
- Troubleshoot hearing instrument technical issues and if required, to send for laboratory repair
- Maintenance of customer’s records, manage daily clinic operations, cash flow and branch target
- Ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of the branch
- Regular visits to Hospital, ENT & GP to build rapport, preparation of medical reports
- Phone calls to customers i.e. reminder calls, follow-up calls with customers on hearing aids usage, KIV cases, etc.
Location: East Singapore
- Commissions provided with 14 days Annual leave + Birthday Leave
- Medical benefits
- Medical insurance
- Great team to work along with!
Open to Singaporeans, PR and Malaysians only.
Interested parties may send an email with resume and expected salary to us at email@example.com