These invisible prescription hearing aids are so tiny; and almost undetectable by our human eye. They are custom fitted inside one’s ear canal. They are also more specifically known as Invisible In Canal hearing aids; that sit beyond the second bend of one’s canal.
You would need an experienced specialist to do the fitting for you. Note that they can also be customised to your personal hearing needs.
Why Choose These Invisible Prescription Hearing Aids?
- They are custom fitted to your own ear
- They are easy to wear
- They are discreet and do not attract too much unnecessary attention
- The latest models are now smarter than ever
- They are able to detect more sounds around the wearer
More Information About IIC Hearing Aids
IIC invisible prescription hearing aids are meant to be fitted deep inside one’s ear canal, and thus it is undetectable to everyone around you.
IIC invisible hearing aids are the right suitable solution for those who are experiencing mild-to-moderate hearing loss.
Invisible-in-Canal (IIC) hearing aid is the specific term that more accurately represents invisible prescription hearing aids; especially in Singapore.
- Hidden and invisible
- For mid to moderate hearing loss
- Battery life: 4 days with 8 hours of daily usage
- Only available for premium models
- Manufacturer warranty up to 3 years